Registration for Creative Summer Camp 2018 is closed.

Full (and fun) days

Campers will meet in the morning for breakfast and homeroom, and then break into groups for art, dance, theater, music and more. They'll have lunch, and then more creative activities until it's time to go home.

Something new each week

With weekly themes like Mysteries in Art History, Into the Stars, Going Green, and Dream Big, campers will learn about different and exciting things while having fun and keeping active.

A healthy start

Every camper gets breakfast and lunch - included in tuition! - to ensure that they have enough energy for a full day of fun activities.

Kids of all ages are invited to spend a creative summer at Community Arts Norristown! With age-appropriate classes in art, dance, theater, music and more, CAN's Creative Summer Camp is a fun and educational way to fill the dog days of summer. Sign up for as many weeks as you want... or stay the whole summer!

Camp runs weekly from June 18 through August 24.
Register by May 29 at 8pm for to receive 10% off camp tuition!
To register for all 10 weeks at once, select the "bundle" option when searching.

Discounted tuition (until May 29): $126/week
Regular tuition: $140/week

All campers receive free breakfast and lunch each day through the Archdiocese.

Weekly Themes

Week 1, 6/18-6/22      Things with Wings
Week 2, 6/25-6/29     Mysteries in Art History
Week 3, 7/2-7/6*        Stars and Stripes Forever
Week 4, 7/9-7/13        STEAM Week
Week 5, 7/16-7/20      Into the Stars
Week 6, 7/23-7/27      Going Green
Week 7, 7/30-8/3        Movers and Shakers
Week 8, 8/6-8/10        Dream Big Week
Week 9, 8/13-8/17       From Sea to Shining Sea
Week 10, 8/20-8/24    There’s A Hero in You
*No class 7/4

We are excited to welcome back Redmond, Tanisha, and Samirah as our Senior Camp Counselors!

Calling Junior Camp Counselors! We're looking for teens aged 13-15 to help with Creative Summer Camp. Learn more on our Opportunities page.

Download the Summer Camp Flyer.
Download the required forms. Please ensure that all forms are returned for each camper on the first day of camp.

PAYMENT PLANS

Students wishing to participate in a payment plan must pay a 40% deposit of the tuition at the time of registration. The remaining 60% will be due one week before the first class begins. Credit card information must remain on file and will be charged automatically when the balance is due. Workshops and one time classes must be paid in full at the time of registration. Please contact the office at 610-272-1545 to set up a payment plan.

Scholarships

Community Arts Norristown is committed to ensuring that everyone has equal access to an education in the arts and provides scholarships to students who demonstrate financial need. If you believe that you cannot pay for a class in full, use this form to apply for a scholarship. Please read everything carefully and fill the form out in full. If you have any questions, please call 610-272-1545 or email hello@communityartsnorristown.org.

Scholarship Application